Below are some recent projects from the Highland Village area of DFW:
We are your source for both commercial and residential work in the Highland Village area of DFW. Fully insured for your protection. Our team of custom home designers handles all manner of wall construction and repair. Interested in segmental design? We can help!
- Segmental Blocks are available in an large variety of designs, sizes and colors.
- Segmental Blocks are extremely durable and resistant to termite and bug damage, rotting and freeze.
- They are also highly versatile so that they can be easily curved or straightened to meet design needs. We've built walls in suburbs across DFW including Grapevine, Coppell, Frisco, Haltom City, NRH and more.
- These designs are a great choice for either residential applications or commercial projects plus repair.
- These blocks use no mortar, installation is easier than other retaining wall materials in many cases.
Did you know? Covering a concrete block wall with standard veneer is similar to building a thin stone wall from scratch, except that you need to tie it into the block wall. If you are building the block wall from scratch, you can insert metal pieces known as wall ties into mortar joints while the mortar is still pliable. Or if the wall already exists, attach the wall ties with masonry screws or powder-actuated fasteners. Stagger fasteners every 16 inches vertically and horizontally.